Beasiswa Farmasi dan Kedokteran - Australia: International Scholarships in School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, South Australia
Up to twenty three Scholarships may be awarded on the basis of academic excellence to outstanding students. Applicants must have attained the necessary entry requirements as outlined in the University ‘Programs, Fees and Entry Requirements for International Students 2007’ booklet.
Scholarships are valued at up to 25% of the total program fees. Scholarships are awarded each year in each of the four undergraduate programs offered by the School. Students will be selected on merit and are expected to achieve ongoing satisfactory performance throughout the duration of their degree program.
1. Students will only be considered eligible for an International Scholarship upon initial acceptance into a School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences undergraduate program and receipt of the initial payment of UniSA fees.
2. In order to be considered eligible applicants must have a minimum TER (or equivalence) for each program which will be as follows:
Bachelor of Pharmacy - 95
Bachelor of Medical and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology - 88
Bachelor of Laboratory Medicine - 88
Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Sciences - 80
3. To be considered for an International Scholarship, you need to submit the following:
Completed Application Cover Sheet (available on the University web site)
Application letter indicating your intention to apply for the Scholarship
A Certified copy of your results
Two (2) written references
A copy of all other documents as submitted during your application process through SATAC or International Prospective Students.
Please note: Forecast results will not be accepted for the Scholarship Application.
4. Application submission deadlines for the March 2007 intake is Friday 16 February 2007.
5. Successful applicants will be notified in Study Period 2—any adjustment to fees for the first year of the scholarship will be made in Study Period 5.
6. Applications should be submitted to:
Program Support Officer
School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
University of South Australia
ADELAIDE SA 5000 AUSTRALIA
Further Information: www.unisa.edu.au/pmbs/